Listing agents work for the home seller, not the buyer. That means their job—their fiduciary duty—is getting the best possible deal for the seller. Who’s working to get the best deal for you? Who’s in your corner?
That’s your buyer’s agent, and Madrigal Team Gold has the hardest-working agents in the business. Dan Madrigal is an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) who’s helped thousands of people find the perfect place to call home.
Here’s why Madrigal Team Gold buying agents are worth their weight in gold. They will:
- Save you countless hours looking through listings that aren’t what you want
- Get you access to listings you can’t find online, or before they go online
- Give you upfront advice and insights into the Wichita real estate market
- Help make sure you cross the t’s and dot the i’s on all that confusing paperwork
- Keep on top of the process so nothing falls through the cracks
- Pull comps and call on their deep real estate knowledge to make sure you’re getting a fair shake
- Go to the mat for you in negotiations to get you the best possible deal
- Are there anytime to answer your questions—even the ones you think are dumb (they aren’t!)
- Make the entire home buying experience as smooth, stress-free and enjoyable (yes, we mean it!) as possible
In a life-changing transaction like buying a home, there’s nothing like the confidence of knowing an expert has your back. Whether you’re considering a listed home or having a new home built, give us a call at 316-990-0184 or fill out the form below.
Oh, and when that dream home becomes your home? We’ll celebrate with pizza.